Saturday, March 07, 2009

Things that make me happy

Things that make me happy:
1. Driving my car on an empty road & listening to my lovely mp3 songs
2. Receiving gifts
3. Talking & playing with the little kids whom i teach
4. Eating ice-cream " Galaxy" or Basken Robbins " Caramel & vanillia"
5. Playing with Loza & Sasa ( Leila & Sara)
6. Buying something new
7. Watching movies in the cinema
8. Reading an interesting book
9. Playing guitar
10. Knowing new people
11. Participating in social activities & doing any charity activity
12. Looking to my eyes in the mirror ( i like my eyes colour :)
13. Walking
14. Bringing happiness to people
15. Walking in the rain
16. Taking an initiative at work & applying new ideas
17. Listening to music & attending concerts
18. Drinking Cappacunio Caramel flavour
19. Passing-by a friend with my car & doing anything together
20. Attending katb ketab 2a7aby, on average i attend katb ketab every month
21. Putting Perfume, any Dior is perfect for me
22. Losing weight
23. Wearing white golden ring in my right hand
24. Sleeping
25. Flowers
26. Watching & playing a good football game
27. Travelling to a new place
28. Reading a book infront of the sea
29. Eating lollipops & jelly cola
30. Listening to albernameg almoseky on radio

No comments: