Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Journey of Misery

I really hate her. No further changes will take place. She became out of control, a truly miserable person, has such a negative energy & attitude. Saying i am all her bad deeds he2he2, let her say whatever she wants. She has never been satisfied, so i am just being an excuse for her to be disatisfied. I hateeeeeee her. May God give me patience to stand what she is doing, because if i reached the point of no return, i will either shout at her face or i will run out of what is called home.

I think i have to start planning having my own home. Why should i stay with her?! No point, no gain. What an awful person? May this story end with her or my death? I am dam sure, if i died she will not care. When did she care for me or my feelings??? I can't remember, she has the ego, pride , that she can never admit being wrong, always thinking win-lose, by no means she thinks win-win. Why should the other party win while she has the option to win and let the other person lose, that’s her way of life, she is the only correct person, no one is as good as her or her nasty friends. Silly & stuborn creature.

Until her death, she will never feel that she was wrong & will never know how precious her kid was.

But, i hope she feels when she stands infront of God, when he asks her:” why she has been that cruel, awful, unkind, & aggressive?”

What she will say is " I was doing the right thing, behaving my kid?

But God will tell her she should have followed decent & nice way to express her opinion.

She will have nothing to say & her kid will not forgive her.

But God will tell the kid how about entering paradise and having a gorgeous villa, next to Prophet.Joseph's villa, conditional of taking your mum with you?

She will accept, telling God let us enter Paradise together , but be located in two very different areas where i will never see her again at Paradise.

God agrees to the proposal and it was the last time to see her mum, after a long journey of continous pain & suffer.

When will her journey of misery end???????!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mohammad said...

End or no end, this post was beautiful!